- The following terms and conditions apply to property listed for sale by the Vendor (“The Owner”) of the property with Sun Homes Overseas Ltd/Sun Homes BG Ltd. (“SHO”).
- SHO agrees to provide a re-sale service for the property of The owner on a non exclusive or exclusive basis.
- SHO will be responsible for marketing the property within our offices, websites and marketing agents.
- The owner agrees to grant SHO access to the property in order to take picture updates of the property and tour potential buyers around the property.
- The owner hereby agrees that the property is free of any debts or burdens and is registered or transferable to the new buyer. Any debts or burdens must be settled before a sale can proceed.
- The owner agrees to provide copies of the purchase contracts/notary deeds and any relevant ownership information required by SHO and/or potential buyers.
- Where required, the owner may wish to grant a power of attorney to SHO to complete the transfer of the purchase on the owners behalf.
- SHO will not charge an up-front listing fee, however we will charge a commission on a successful sale of a property.
- Commission rates depend on the country & price of the property
- SHO may also market the property through their network of sub-agencies.
- Where a property has been sold through the sub-agency, the owner agrees that SHO may increase the selling price in order to accommodate commission for the sub-agency.
- Where a property has been sold through a sub-agency SHO will ensure the same NET price is returned to the owner.
- Where a sale is agreed on the property SHO or our approved agent will take an initial deposit from the buyer. In the unlikely event that The buyer withdraws from the transaction, in breach of the reservation agreement, then the Vendor will receive 50% of the deposit, the balance being retained by SHO for time and expenses incurred.
- Where a property has been sold by an Agent, the Agent will retain the deposit as an advance of commission payable on successful sale to this buyer
- The owner agrees to allow SHO to take payment of their commission from the collected reservation fee.
- The owner agrees to pay any outstanding commission to SHO within 7 days of receiving an invoice from SHO
- The owner agrees that they are responsible for payment of any taxes due on the sale of the property
Rates & Fees
|Property Price||Bulgaria – Ski Resort||Bulgaria – Beach||Egypt||Spain & Portugal|
|Up to £10,000||€2,000||€2,000||£1000||€2,000 + tax|
|Up to £20,000||€2,000||€3,000||£1,500||€2,000 + tax|
|Over £20,000||€2,000 or 3% whichever is greater||€3,000 or 10% whichever is greater||£2,500 or 5% whichever is greater||€2,000 or 6% whichever is greater + tax|
|Legal Fee||included||Included||Not included||Not included|
The above fees are given as a guide only and may be different by prior agreement. Fees are exclusive of any additional fees which may be incurred such as translation costs, bank transfer charges etc.